Have you ever dreamed of being a master in your field of choice? Have you ever wondered how some of the most famous geniuses in history, such as Mozart, Einstein or Da Vinci, did it? Do you want to learn the secrets to achieve intellectual and creative excellence?
If your answer is yes, then this book is for you. Mastery is a fascinating and practical guide that shows you the proven steps you can take to achieve mastery in a discipline of your own interest. The author Robert Greene analyzes the lives of historical and contemporary figures who stood out for their mastery in different fields, such as science, art, music, sports and business. Through his examples and advice, you will learn how to:
- Discover your vocation and your passion for what you do.
- Make the most of your learning and practice.
- Develop your own style and your unique voice.
- Innovate and break the established rules.
- Cultivate your intuition and your sense of reality.
- Overcome obstacles and resistances that stand in your way.
Mastery is not a book about innate talent or luck. It is a book about the process that leads to mastery, a process that is within the reach of all of us. With this book, you will be able to transform your mind and your life in the search for mastery. You will be able to reach a level of power and satisfaction that few achieve. You will be able to become a master of your own destiny.