Do you feel tired, overwhelmed and hopeless in the midst of a chaotic and painful world? If so, you are not alone. Many people today are facing a shortage of peace, happiness, and strength. But there is a way to regain your joy, strengthen your heart, and thrive through the storm. It's called Resilient, the new book from bestselling author John Eldredge.
Resilient is a book that offers you the tools you need to follow Jesus' path to supernatural resilience. Grounded in the wisdom of Scripture and Christian tradition, and illustrated with powerful true stories of courage and survival, Resilient will help you:
- Recovering from the trauma of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Access "supernatural graces" as the river of life that God promises to his people
- Learn to be patient with yourself: genuine recovery from spiritual and emotional trauma takes time and intentionality
- Create a plan, because resilience and victory won't come with a swipe on your screen
- Discover deep springs of freedom and strength through Christ who lives in us.
Resilient is a book that will inspire, challenge, and equip you to live more fully and with purpose in these turbulent times. Don't settle for a mediocre and exhausted life. Discover in Jesus himself the strength that prevails. Read Resilient today!